[Last revised: 14 April 2020]
These terms were prepared in the English language and the English language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict, discrepancy or ambiguity between translations.
ALADIEX (website: https://www.AladiEx.com) is a cryptocurrency-based trading platform that is wholly owned by ALADIEX Group (hereinafter referred to as “ALADIEX”).
These terms of services, together with any other addenda, terms and conditions or documents expressly incorporated herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties (together, the “Terms”). In the event of any inconsistency between these terms of services and any of the other addenda, terms and documents, the provisions of these terms of services shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. All other information provided on the Trading Platform or oral/written statements made are excluded from these Terms and do not constitute a legal agreement between the parties. Use of the Trading Platform and the Services is governed by these Terms.
By accessing, viewing or downloading information from the Trading Platform and using the Services provided by the ALADIEX Group, you acknowledge that you have read and considered, and you understand and unconditionally agree to be bound, by these Terms. ALADIEX may, at any time, without notice, amend the Terms. You agree to continue to be bound by any such amended Terms and that ALADIEX has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes and that your continued use of the Trading Platform and Services offered by the ALADIEX Group following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of any such changes.
The Trading Platform and the copyright in all text, graphics, images, software and any other materials on the Trading Platform are owned by ALADIEX, including all trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights in respect of materials and Services on the Trading Platform. Materials on the Trading Platform may only be used for personal use and non-commercial purposes.
You may display on a computer screen or print extracts from the Trading Platform for the above-stated purposes only provided that you retain any copyright and other proprietary notices or any of ALADIEX’s trademarks or logos, as shown on the initial printout or download without alteration, addition or deletion. Except as expressly stated herein, you may not without ALADIEX’s prior written permission alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or use in any other commercial context any materials from the Trading Platform.
You acknowledge that ‘ALADIEX’ and the ALADIEX logo are trademarks of ALADIEX. You may reproduce such trademarks without alteration on material downloaded from the Trading Platform to the extent authorized above, but you may not otherwise use, copy, adapt or erase them.
You shall not in any circumstance obtain any rights over or in respect of the Trading Platform (other than rights to use the Trading Platform pursuant to these Terms and any other terms and conditions governing a particular service or section of the Trading Platform) or hold yourself out as having any such rights over or in respect of the Trading Platform.
You are not allowed to access or use the Services or the Trading Platform if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of: (i) the United States of America, the province of Québec in Canada, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; (iii) a jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to Applicable Law for you (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use the Services or the Trading Platform; or (iv) where the publication or availability of the Services or the Trading Platform is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject any member of the ALADIEX Group to any local registration or licensing requirements (together, the “Restricted Jurisdictions”). ALADIEX may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the Services or the Trading Platform in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions. If ALADIEX determines that you are accessing the Services or the Trading Platform from any Restricted Jurisdiction, or have given false representations as to your location of incorporation, establishment, citizenship or place of residence, ALADIEX reserves the right to close any of your accounts immediately and liquidate any open positions.
In these Terms:
"APIs" means Application Programming Interfaces;
"Applicable Law" means all civil and common laws, statutes, subordinate legislation, treaties, regulations, directives, decisions, by-laws, ordinances, circulars, codes, orders, notices, demands, decrees, injunctions, resolutions, rules and judgments of any government, quasi-government, statutory, administrative or regulatory body, court, agency or association by which any member of the AladiEx Group or you are bound in any jurisdiction applicable to the receipt or performance of the Services.
"AladiEx Mobile Application" means the mobile trading application developed, published and distributed by the ALADIEX Group (as updated from time to time).
"AladiEx Group" means AladiEx and its subsidiaries from time to time.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means any registered or unregistered design rights, patents, copyright, database rights, data protection rights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, rights in domain names, rights in undisclosed or confidential information (such as know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether or not patentable)) moral rights and any other similar intellectual or industrial property rights (whether registered or not) and applications for such rights as may exist anywhere in the world.
"Member" means any current registered user of the Trading Platform.
"Services" means websites, applications and any services provided by any member of the AladiEx Group, including:
"Trading Platform" means the Cryptocurrency-based trading platform on https://www.AladiEx.com and subdomains, mobile applications (including the AladiEx Mobile Application), APIs and other media owned by the AladiEx Group relating to that trading platform.
- By registering to use a AladiEx Account (as defined in Section 5 below), you represent and warrant that you (a) are at least 18 years old or of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable law, (b) are an individual, legal person or other organization with full legal capacity and authority to enter into these Terms, (c) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services and (d) you do not currently have an existing AladiEx Account. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a legal entity of which you are an employee or agent, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and authority to bind such legal entity.
- AladiEx reserves the right to modify or change the Terms at any time and at its sole discretion. AladiEx will provide notice of these changes by updating the revised Terms on the webpage (https://www.AladiEx.com/page/termsofuse) and changing the “[Last revised:]” date on this page. Any and all modifications or changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon being announced on the website or released to users. As such, your continued use of AladiEx services acts as acceptance of the amended agreement and rules. If you do not agree to any modification to these Terms, you must stop using the Services. AladiEx encourages you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, the Services.
- not carry out any activity that: (i) involves proceeds from any illegal or unlawful activity (including activities relating to cryptocurrency tumblers, darknet markets, money laundering or terrorism financing); (ii) publishes, distributes or disseminates any illegal or unlawful material or information; or (iii) otherwise violates, or could violate, any Applicable Law;
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the ALADIEX Group’s computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Trading Platform, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Trading Platform;
- not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer system on which the Trading Platform is hosted or to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- not transmit or input into the Trading Platform any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software; content that may be offensive; or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse-engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Trading Platform except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation;
- ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Trading Platform are kept secure and confidential; and
- immediately notify ALADIEX of any unauthorized use of your password(s) or any other breach of security and ALADIEX will reset your password(s) upon such notification.
- By accessing and using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the UN Security Council Sanctions list, designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”. AladiEx maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny the Services in certain countries at its discretion.
- AladiEx provides an online digital asset trading platform (crypto to crypto) for products commonly known as cryptographic tokens, digital tokens or cryptographic currency (collectively, “Digital Currency”). AladiEx does not provide fiat trading capabilities as part of the Services. AladiEx functions as a trading platform provider and not as a buyer or seller in trades made between traders. AladiEx is also not a market maker. Users must register and open an account with AladiEx as further set forth in Section 5 below and deposit digital assets prior to commencement of trading. Traders may request the withdrawal of their digital assets, subject to the limitations as stated in these Terms.
- AladiEx strives to maintain the accuracy of information posted on the Services however it cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance or fitness for any purpose of the content made available through the Services, and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from your use of such content. Information on the Services can be subjected to change without notice and is provided for the primary purpose of facilitating users to arrive at independent decisions. AladiEx does not provide investment or advisory advice and will have no liability for the use or interpretation of information as stated on the Services or other communication mediums. All users of the Services must understand that there are risks involved in trading in Digital Currencies. AladiEx encourages all users to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own means.
- All Intellectual Property relating to the Trading Platform, all the material used on the Trading Platform and the Services including, but not limited to, design, structure, layouts, graphical images and underlying source code belong to the ALADIEX Group. All rights are reserved.
- You acknowledge that, except as otherwise agreed between the parties in writing, all Intellectual Property of the ALADIEX Group in the Trading Platform and the Services shall remain with the ALADIEX Group.
- You are not granted any right to use, and may not use, any of the ALADIEX Group’s Intellectual Property other than as set out in these Terms and subject to the following conditions:
- you may only view and use the Services and the Trading Platform (or any part of it or its contents) for your own personal use and may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, repost, modify, transmit, distribute or otherwise use the Services and the Trading Platform (or any part of it or its content) in any way for non-personal, public or commercial use without the prior written consent of ALADIEX. All restrictions relating to use of the Services and the Trading Platform in these Terms shall apply to data available through any APIs;
- you may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that have been placed in any part of the Services; and
- you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data-gathering or extraction methods.
- By submitting your content directly or indirectly to or through the Trading Platform in any way, including, but not limited to, blogs, message boards, forums and APIs (whether or not submitted through a third party), you grant the ALADIEX Group a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display all of your content (in whole or in part) worldwide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. The ALADIEX Group shall be the sole owner of any derivative work produced by the ALADIEX Group based on, or in any way connected with, your content, and shall have the right to use such derivative work for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any further obligation to you. You also permit any other users of the Trading Platform to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. You waive (and to the extent you cannot waive, agree irrevocably not to assert) any and all moral rights to which you may be entitled anywhere in the world in respect of such content. ALADIEX has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct and content submitted to or through the Trading Platform, and may in its sole discretion: (i) refuse to publish, remove or modify content or disable access to content that it considers breaches these Terms; or (ii) suspend or discontinue your opportunity to submit, post or upload content.
- By submitting any content to the Trading Platform you warrant that you are entitled to, and have all necessary Intellectual Property Rights over, that content to submit it on the Trading Platform in accordance with these Terms.
- ALADIEX reserves the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Trading Platform constitutes a violation of their Intellectual Property Rights or of their right to privacy.
- User Identity Verification
- The identity verification information we request may include, but is not limited to, your: Name, Email Address, Contact Information, Telephone Number, Username, Government Issued ID, Date of Birth and other information collected at the time of account registration. In providing this required information, you confirm that it is accurate and authentic. Post-registration, you must guarantee that the information is truthful, complete and updated in a timely manner with any changes. If there is any reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete, AladiEx shall have the right to send you a notice to demand corrections, remove relevant information directly and, as the case may be, terminate all or part of the Services to you. You shall be solely and fully responsible for any loss or expenses incurred during the use of AladiEx Service if you cannot be reached through the contact information provided. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep all information provided up to date if there are any changes.
- By signing up for account you hereby authorize AladiEx to make inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that AladiEx considers necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or AladiEx against fraud or other financial crimes, and to take action AladiEx reasonably deems necessary based on the results of such inquiries. You also acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full.
- AladiEx strives to maintain the safety of those user funds entrusted to us and has implemented industry standard protections for the Services. However, there are risks that are created by individual User actions. You agree to consider your access credentials such as user name and password as confidential information and not to disclose such information to any third party. You also agree that you alone are responsible for taking necessary safety precautions to protect your own account and personal information.
- You shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping of your AladiEx account and password on your own, and you shall be responsible for all activities under Account and AladiEx will not be responsible for any loss or consequences of authorized or unauthorized use of your Account credentials including but not limited to information disclosure, information posting, consent to or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online renewal of agreement, etc.
- By creating an Account, you hereby agree that:
(i) you will notify AladiEx immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your AladiEx account and password by any person or any other violations to the security rules;
(ii) you will strictly observe the security, authentication, dealing, charging, withdrawal mechanism or procedures of the website/service; and
(iii) you will log out from the website by taking proper steps at the end of every visit.
- Your Personal Data will be protected and kept confidential, but subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may, depending on the products or services concerned, be disclosed to the following third parties:
(ii) other divisions or entities within ALADIEX GROUP and our affiliates;
(iii) our joint venture/ alliance partners and business partners;
(iv) our agents, contractors, vendors, third party service providers and specialist advisers who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, research, operational, IT or other services, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, storage and archival;
(v) any third party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs, whether in conjunction with us or not;
(vi) insurers or insurance investigators and credit providers;
(vii) the Credit Bureau, or in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centers;
(viii) any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving the AladiEx group;
(ix) our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
(x) relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority;
(xi) anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and obligations;
(xii) banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers; and
(xiii) any other party as may be consented to by you, as specified by that individual or in the applicable contract.
- Subject to your continued compliance with the express terms and conditions of these Terms, AladiEx provides to you a revocable, limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services on your computer or other internet compatible device for your personal, internal use only. You are not permitted to use the Services for any resale or commercial use including to place trades on behalf of another person or entity. All such use is expressly prohibited and shall constitute a material violation of these Terms. The content layout, formatting, and features of and access privileges for the Services shall be as specified by AladiEx in its sole discretion. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are hereby reserved. Accordingly, you are hereby prohibited from using the Services in any manner that is not expressly and unambiguously authorized by these Terms.
- These Terms provide only a limited license to access and use the Services. Accordingly, you hereby agree that AladiEx transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Services or any AladiEx intellectual property to you or anyone else in connection with your use of the Services. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Services are exclusively owned, controlled, and/or licensed by AladiEx or its members, parent(s), licensors, or affiliates.
- AladiEx will own any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding AladiEx or the Services that you provide, whether by email, through the Services or otherwise (“Feedback”). You hereby assign to AladiEx all right, title and interest to Feedback together with all associated intellectual property rights. You will not be entitled to, and hereby waive any claim for, acknowledgment or compensation based on any Feedback or any modifications made based on any Feedback.
- When you use the Services, you agree and covenant to observe the following:
- All the activities that you carry out during the use of the Services will be in compliance with the requirements of applicable laws, regulations, as well as the various guidelines of AladiEx:
- Your use of the Services will not be in violation of public interests, public ethics or other’s legitimate interests including taking any action that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other Users from using the Services:
- You agree not to use the services for engaging in market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering regardless of whether prohibited by law);
- The following commercial uses of AladiEx data is prohibited unless written consent from AladiEx is granted:
- Exchange services that use quotes or order book information from AladiEx.
- Data feed or data stream services that make use of any market data from AladiEx.
- Any other websites/apps/services that charge for, or otherwise commercially monetize (including through advertising or referral fees), market data obtained from AladiEx.
- You may not modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, sell, mirror, frame, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, create derivative works of, or otherwise exploit the Properties, or any portion of the Properties without AladiEx prior written consent.
- You may not (i) use any "deep link," "page scrape," "robot," "spider," or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Properties or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Services, (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Properties or any other systems or networks connected to the Services or to any AladiEx, server or to any of the services offered on or through the Services, by hacking, password "mining," or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Properties, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Services or any network connected to the Services, (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Services, (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or AladiEx systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to the Services, (v) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any transaction conducted on the Services, or with any other person's use of the Services, (vi) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to the Services, or (vii) use the Services in an unlawful manner.
- By accessing the Service, you agree that AladiEx shall have the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions to apply relevant rules without receiving your consent or giving prior notice to you. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
- block and close order requests
- freezing your account
- reporting the incident to authorities
- publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken
- deleting any information that you published that is in violation
- Upon placing an instruction to affect a trade using the Services (an “Order”), your Account will be updated to reflect the open Order and your Order will be included in AladiEx order book for matching with Orders from other Users. If all or a portion of your Order is matched with another User, the Services will execute an exchange (a “Trade”). Upon execution of a Trade, your Account will be updated to reflect that the Order has either been closed due to having been fully executed, or updated to reflect any partial fulfillment of the Order. Orders will remain open until fully executed or cancelled in accordance with subsection (b) below. For purposes of effectuating a Trade, you authorize AladiEx to take temporary control of the Digital Currency that you are disposing of in the Trade.
- You may only cancel an order initiated via the Services if such cancellation occurs before your Order has been matched with an Order from another user. Once your Order has been matched with an Order from another user, you may not change, withdraw, or cancel your authorization for AladiEx to complete such Order. If any order has been partially matched, you may cancel the unmatched portion of the Order unless and until the unmatched portion has been matched. AladiEx reserves the right to refuse any cancellation request associated with an Order after you have submitted such Order. If you have an insufficient amount of Digital Currency in your Account to fulfill an Order, AladiEx may cancel the entire Order or may fulfill a partial Order that can be covered by the Digital Currency in your Account (in each case after deducting any fees payable to AladiEx in connection with the Trade as described in subsection (c) below).
- You agree to pay AladiEx the fees set forth at https://www.AladiEx.com/page/servicefees which may be updated from time to time in AladiEx sole discretion. Any such updated fees will apply prospectively to any trades or other transactions that take place following the effective date of such updated fees. You authorize AladiEx to remove any amounts from your Account for any applicable fees owed by you under these Terms.
- Risks：Margin trading and Futures are highly risky. As a margin or futures trader, you acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the margin or futures trading and borrowing service at your own risks:
- Trading markets are extremely volatile and shift quickly in terms of liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. The use of leverage can work against you as well as for you and can lead to large losses as well as gains.
- You are not eligible for receiving forked coins split from any blockchain asset in your margin or futures account, even if you have not engaged in any margin, futures trading or borrowing at all.
- The loan carries risks and the value of your blockchain assets may drop. If the value of your assets drops below a certain level, you are responsible for responding to this market circumstance.
- Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, there is insufficient liquidity in the market or due to technical issues on AladiEx.
- Placing contingent orders will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders.
- There is no guaranteed measure against losses on margin or futures trading. As a borrower, you may sustain a total loss beyond what you have deposited to your margin or futures account.
- To enter into margin or futures trading:
- You represent and warrant that you are not either from the US, nor on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department).
- You should fully understand the risks associated with the margin or futures trading and lending and solely responsible and liable for any and all trading and non-trading activity on your AladiEx account. Do not enter into a transaction or invest in funds that are above your financial abilities;
- You are solely responsible and liable for knowing the true status of any position, even if presented incorrectly by AladiEx at any time;
- You agree to maintain in your AladiEx margin or futures account a sufficient amount of blockchain assets required by AladiEx for users to engage in margin or futures trading and return your loan in full timely. Failure to maintain a sufficient amount of assets or fail to return outstanding loan duly can result in the forced-liquidation of assets in your margin or futures account;
- AladiEx cannot guarantee to stop losses even with the ability to force-liquidate any of your positions. If, after your positions are liquidated, your assets are insufficient to cover the outstanding loan, you are still responsible for any additional assets shortfall;
- AladiEx may, in its sole discretion, perform measures to mitigate potential losses to you on your behalf, including, but not limited to, transferring balances from your margin or futures to your exchange account and/or from your exchange to your margin or futures account;
- During AladiEx system maintenance, you agree that you are solely responsible and liable for managing your margin or futures account under risk, including but not limited to, keep or close your position and repay your loan.
- You agree that you will conduct all trading, margin trading, futures trading and/or borrowing on your own account and claim full responsibility for your activities. AladiEx does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any services or your failure to understand the risks involved associated with assets use generally or your use of our services.
- You are aware that on liquidation, all open orders are immediately cancelled. you may lose all your positions and all the funds in your futures account. A fee of up to 0.5% of the NOMINAL position value will be charged. If AladiEx cannot close all the positions on liquidation,the insurance fundand / orcounterparty-liquidation will take effect. AladiEx takes every possible step to avoid counterparty liquidation to minimize the potential impact of any counterparty liquidation when it does occur. Unfortunately, due to the volatility in the Cryptocurrency markets, and the leverage offered to clients, it is not possible to fully avoid this possibility. In order to provide the best possible client experience, AladiEx will strive to keep counterparty liquidations to an absolute minimum.
- AladiEx Lending service allows AladiEx.com users to gain proceeds through utilizing their idle cryptocurrency assets.
- AladiEx Lending assets will be utilized for funding services such as, but not limited to, levered margin activity on AladiEx.com.
- When you use the AladiEx Lending service, you will unconditionally authorize AladiEx.com to distribute the leveraged interest according to the rules of the platform.
- You shall abide by the relevant laws of your Country of Residence to ensure that the sources of assets are legitimate and compliant when using the AladiEx Lending service.
- When you use the AladiEx Lending service, you should fully recognize the risks of investment in cryptocurrency and operate cautiously.
- You agree that all investment operations conducted on AladiEx.com represent your true investment intentions and that unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of your investment decisions.
- AladiEx.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate AladiEx Lending service. If necessary, AladiEx.com can suspend and terminate AladiEx Lending service at any time.
- Due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure, which may lead to delay, suspension or deviation of AladiEx Lending service execution, AladiEx.com will use commercially reasonable effort to ensure but not promise that AladiEx Lending service execution system run stably and effectively. AladiEx.com does not take any responsibility if the final execution doesn’t match your expectations due to the above factors.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES, THE ALADIEX MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ALADIEX ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALADIEX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALADIEX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ALADIEX MATERIALS ARE 100 PERCENT ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALADIEX DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ORDER WILL BE EXECUTED, ACCEPTED, RECORDED OR REMAIN OPEN. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS STATEMENTS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR UNDERSTANDING, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALADIEX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO:
- ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF DIGITAL CURRENCY PRICE DATA,
- ANY ERROR OR DELAY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA,
- INTERRUPTION IN ANY SUCH DATA AND
- ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANOTHER USER’S ACTIONS, OMISSIONS OR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
- Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ALADIEX, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESS OR FINANCIAL BENEFIT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ALADIEX AND ITS AFFILIATES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY EVEN IF ALADIEX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE A RESULT OF ALADIEX’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF ALADIEX, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION THE SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ALADIEX OR ITS AFFILIATES WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO ALADIEX UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AladiEx, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your use of, or conduct in connection with, the Services, (ii) your breach or our enforcement of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of the Service. If you are obligated to indemnify AladiEx, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents pursuant to this clause, AladiEx will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether AladiEx wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
- Please be aware that all official announcements, news, promotions, competitions and airdrops will be listed on Announcements where we urge all users to refer to regularly. AladiEx will not be held liable or responsible in any manner of compensation should users incur personal losses arising from ignorance or negligence of the announcements.
- The account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation;
- We detect unusual activity in the account;
- We detect unauthorized access to the account;
- We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority
- In case of any of the following events, AladiEx shall have the right to directly terminate this agreement by cancelling your Account, and shall have the right to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on AladiEx and withdraw the corresponding AladiEx Account thereof:
- after AladiEx terminates services to you;
- you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as AladiEx user again, directly or indirectly;
- the information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete; when these Terms are amended, you expressly state and notify AladiEx of your unwillingness to accept the amended Terms;
- you request that the Services be terminated; and
- any other circumstances where AladiEx deems it should terminate the services.
- Should your Account be terminated, the Account and transactional information required for meeting data retention standards will be securely stored for 5 years. In addition, if a transaction is unfinished during the Account termination process, AladiEx shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at that time. You acknowledge that a user initiated account exit (right to erasure under GDPR or other equivalent regulations) will also be subjected to the termination protocol stated above.
- If AladiEx receives notice that any funds held in your Account are alleged to have been stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by you, AladiEx may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on the affected funds and your Account. If AladiEx does place an administrative hold on some or all of your funds or Account, AladiEx may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to AladiEx has been provided to AladiEx in a form acceptable to AladiEx. AladiEx will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that AladiEx will have no liability or responsibility for any such hold, or for your inability to withdraw funds or execute trades during the period of any such hold.
- Remaining funds after Account termination
- Except as set forth in subsection (b) below, once the Account is closed/withdrawn, all remaining balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed to AladiEx) on the account will be payable immediately to AladiEx. Upon payment of all outstanding charges to AladiEx (if any), the User will have 5 business days to withdraw all remaining funds from the Account.
- Remaining funds after Account termination due to fraud, violation of law, or violation of these terms)
- AladiEx maintains full custody of the funds and User data/information which may be turned over to governmental authorities in the event of Account suspension/closure arising from fraud investigations, violation of law investigations or violation of these Terms.
- AladiEx is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any trades or other decisions or activities effected by you using the Services. No communication or information provided to you by AladiEx is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. All trades are executed automatically, based on the parameters of your order instructions and in accordance with posted trade execution procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation. AladiEx does not recommend that any Digital Currency should be bought, earned, sold, or held by you. Before making the decision to buy, sell or hold any Digital Currency, you should conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisors before making any investment decision. AladiEx will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell, or hold Digital Currency based on the information provided by AladiEx.
- It is the responsibility of the User to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of AladiEx in their local jurisdiction. Users must also factor, to the extent of their local law all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to their appropriate tax authorities. All Users of AladiEx and any of its services acknowledge and declare that the source of their funds come from a legitimate manner and are not derived from illegal activities. AladiEx maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate the account and funds of Users which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
- Please Read This Section Carefully, As It Involves a Waiver Of Certain Rights To Bring Legal Proceedings.
- Notification of Dispute. Please contact AladiEx first. We want to address your concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings. Before filing a claim, you agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting AladiEx first .
- Agreement to Arbitrate. You and AladiEx agree to resolve any claims relating to this Agreement (including any question regarding its existence, validity, termination, or any services or products provided and any representations made by us) through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below. You agree to first give us an opportunity to resolve any claims by contacting us as set forth in subsection (a) above. If we are not able to resolve your claims within 60 days of receiving the notice, you may seek relief through arbitration in Estonia, as set forth below.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present contract shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Arbitration Court of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry"
- The Parties shall attempt to resolve all disputes relating to this Agreement by negotiations.
- If the Parties fail to resolve the disputes relating to this Agreement through negotiations, the dispute shall be conclusively resolved in the Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Estonia in Tallinn (hereinafter: the Arbitration Court) in accordance with the Rules of the Arbitration Court. The dispute shall be resolved on the basis of the laws of Estonia. The language of the Arbitration Court shall be Estonian.
- The Arbitration Court shall consist of 3 (three) members. Each Party shall appoint one arbitrator within the time period prescribed by the Council of the Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Estonia. Each Party shall ask the arbitrator chosen by him to appoint a third arbitrator together with the arbitrator chosen by the other Party, who shall be the chairman of the Arbitration Court in the resolution of the dispute. If the arbitrators appointed by the Parties fail to choose a third arbitrator within the time period prescribed by the Council of the Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Estonia, the third arbitrator who shall also be the chairman of the Arbitration Court shall be appointed by the Council of the Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. If the Parties fail to form the Arbitration Court in accordance with the provisions of this Article and the Rules of the Arbitration Court, the Arbitration Court shall be formed by the Council of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Estonia.
- The award of the Arbitration Court shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Independent Parties. AladiEx is an independent contractor and not an agent of you in the performance of these Terms. These Terms not to be interpreted as evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding use of the Services and will supersede all prior agreements between the parties whether, written or oral. No usage of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties will be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter the terms of these Terms.
- Force Majeure. AladiEx will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms because of any cause or condition beyond AladiEx reasonable control.
- Severability. If any portion of these Terms are held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any right to use the Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from us, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. AladiEx may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
- Waiver. The failure of a party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor will a waiver of any breach or default of these Terms or any provision of these Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself.
- Contact Information. For more information on AladiEx, you can refer to the company and license information found on the website. If you have questions regarding this agreement, please feel free to contact AladiEx for clarification via our Customer Support team at support@AladiEx.com
- The Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALADIEX FUNDRAISING PLATFORM
Site Terms and Conditions
These Terms must be read together with any Terms and Conditions specific to a particular event (Event Terms) which are located on our website for that event. If there is any conflict between these Terms and any Event Terms, then these Terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Introduction and acceptance of terms
Welcome to the AladiEx fundraising platform. This website is owned and operated by AladiEx Marketing Group Limited (AladiEx, We, Us). We provide a technical tool which utilizes technology in order to assist companies in fundraising for its business operation (Fundraiser). The use of this website, and all services and online tools (Platform) that AladiEx makes available to donors, registrants, Fundraiser and other users of the AladiEx service (Users, You, Your) is governed by these Terms & Conditions (Terms). Your access and use of the Platform constitutes your agreement with, and acceptance of these Terms, and if You do not accept these Terms You may not use or continue to use the Platform.
These Terms may change or be updated from time to time and it is Your responsibility to ensure that You remain in agreement with the current Terms posted on this Platform.
The Platform is an online fundraising facility. Fundraisers are given access to functionality that enables them to create fundraising campaigns, build web pages and contact their networks. All such actions are the actions of the relevant Fundraiser. As a general proposition, We accept no liability whatsoever for the actions of Users on the Platform.
In addition, We accept no liability for ensuring that any Fundraiser applies the proceeds received from a donation or investment in any particular way. If a User is dissatisfied with a Fundraiser's use of any investment/donation the User makes through the Platform, the User should contact that Fundraiser directly.
The Platform provides Fundraisers of a specific account class with the functionality necessary to sell token to donors/investors. AladiEx makes no representations as to the compliance by Fundraisers with the laws applicable to the conduct of token sale. Users must establish to their own satisfaction the propriety or otherwise of such token by contacting the relevant Fundraiser directly. Any disputes about tokens must be directed to the Fundraiser.
You may use the Platform anonymously without registering. When you do this some information such as your IP address, location and site usage may be collected.
You must keep Your personal login information safe, private and secure at all times. This extends to:
Indemnity for misuse of Your login information
We accept no liability for acts carried out by any person using Your personal login information, and You indemnify AladiEx from any costs, expenses or damages paid or payable by AladiEx in connection with your breach.
Personal fundraising pages
Users who have registered with AladiEx may establish a fundraising page or pages (Personal Page) on the Platform to fundraise for a Fundraiser. All external funds raised by a User with a Personal Page must be donated exclusively through the Platform except for funds collected off-line.
Where a registered User builds a personal fundraising page in favour of a Fundraiser, the Fundraiser must be first registered on the Website. The creation by a User of a Personal Page in no way implies the endorsement of the fundraising or other activity promoted on the page by AladiEx or the Fundraiser.
AladiEx reserves the right to delete, close or suspend a Personal Page at its discretion. Also if a Fundraiser gives AladiEx written notice that it deems a fundraising activity promoted on a Personal Page to be inappropriate or unnecessarily dangerous or not desirable, We will use our discretion to take appropriate action.
Where a User builds a Personal Page on the Platform, the User must ensure that the data, including without limitation all text, pictures, graphics, audio, video, images and other data or information uploaded to the Personal Page does not:
In addition, You must not use the Platform to:
Except in relation to a User’s Personal Page, a User may not remove, alter, add to or change anything on the Platform.
AladiEx does not actively and/or continuously moderate the Personal Pages built on the Platform but reserves the right to remove or edit any Content posted on the Platform at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless or whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, in breach of these Terms and Conditions. If a User notices any Content posted in breach of these Terms or that the User considers otherwise offensive or unlawful, the User should contact AladiEx at email@example.com.
Obligations of the Fundraiser
Termination of Use
AladiEx reserves the right to reject a registration application or terminate use of the Platform by a registered User without cause or any obligation to discuss the matter with that User. Without limiting the rights reserved in this clause, We may terminate the use of the Platform by a User if:
Intellectual Property Rights
For the purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to:
AladiEx owns or has the right to use all Intellectual Property Rights comprised in the Platform. A User must not:
No use of Content on the Platform is permitted without the prior written consent of AladiEx, and where applicable, the licensor to AladiEx of the applicable rights.
AladiEx will make reasonable commercial efforts to maintain the performance of the Platform and continue to deliver services to Users. Despite this clause, the User acknowledges and agrees that AladiEx cannot and does not guarantee continuous operation of the Platform or the integrity of the data stored or transmitted in or through the Platform or the public Internet. The disclaimer of warranties in this clause replaces all other representations or warranties, whether statutory, express or implied that may have been made by AladiEx or be found in these Terms or in the relationship between AladiEx and Users and all such representations and warranties that may be excluded at law are excluded.
Limitation of liability and indemnity by User
AladiEx will not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind whatsoever including any damages for lost data, lost business, lost profits, injury, claim, liability or damage or failure of security resulting in any way from:
The User indemnifies and holds AladiEx, its affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from any liabilities, claims, expenses or demands, including legal fees and costs made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with:
A party notifying or giving notice to AladiEx under these Terms must do so by notice in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A notice given in accordance with the above clause, will be deemed received on the day the email is sent (as long as the sender has not received a delivery failure message in relation to that email).
The laws of Estonia governs these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, then such provision (to the extent it is invalid) is deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder will not be affected.
Terms & Conditions dated September 2020